Acupuncture to support General Conditions, Fertility and Pregnancy in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire within easy reach of Stoke on Trent, Cheshire and Shropshire. Our Fertility Medical Qigong Therapy is now also available in Central London.
"Mandarin Acupuncture Clinic is to be found near Newcastle under Lyme town centre in Staffordshire. It offers a tranquil escape from the outside world and a chance to experience some therapies not generally available on the NHS."
The North Staffordshire Magazine.
Mandarin Clinic specialises in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) such as Acupuncture, Medical Qigong Therapy and Tui na. The World Health Organisation cites numerous medical conditions that Acupuncture can successfully support. These are a few of the conditions diagnosed by Western Medicine practitioners that have recently been referred to our clinic:
- Stress Related Conditions – Stress, Depression, Insomnia, Headaches and Chronic Fatigue.
- Fertility and Pregnancy - Miscarriage, Sperm abnormalities, Unexplained Infertility, Nausea, Heartburn, Anxiety, Sciatica, Breech presentation, etc.
- Women’s Health – PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause.
- Respiratory Conditions – Asthma, Cough and Sinusitis.
- Musculoskeletal Conditions – Tendonitis, Knee and Elbow Pain, Neck and Shoulder Pain, Back Pain, Arthritis, and Fibromyalgia.
- Neurological Conditions – Migraines, Vertigo, M.S. and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Skin Conditions – Acne, Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Gastro-Intestinal – Constipation, Nausea and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
At Mandarin Clinic, we approach each person as an individual using Traditional Chinese methods to identify what lies at the root of the imbalance. Apart from short symptomatic relief, our patients report positive effects on physical, emotional and spiritual levels. Our Acupuncture Practitioners have 1st class honours degrees and have an extensive understanding of western medicine. We are members of Accrediting Bodies and abide by strict Codes of Ethics and Safe Practice. We are passionate about Chinese Medicine and constantly engage in Continuous Professional Development both in the UK and America.